Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Last Day

It is officially the last day of 2013.
Today was the 2nd day of my 30 day photo project.
I started the day with a tea party.
Actually, I started the tea party the night before
so I was ready to go in the morning!


After the tea party, I changed back into my overalls.
I do hope that I don't have to spend too many days of this project
in frilly dresses.

Later in the afternoon,
a friend on Facebook started a group
for one photo a week.
Each week has a theme.
This week's theme is a self-portrait.
How'd I do?


My person's day consisted of changing out a modem for the computer 
and the TV box to change her internet and cable service.
The really exciting thing about this new system is that it arrived
in a really big box!!!
She says we don't have room to keep the box,
but it is too good to throw away just yet.
Boxes make the best toys!


Overall, the last day of 2013 looked like this:


After the internet was up and running again with the new modem...
my person just kept taking my picture,
and posting it on Ipernity, Flickr and Facebook.
What are my friends up to?
Has anyone commented on my photos?
Has anyone posted photos for me to comment on?
What is everyone up to?

May everyone create new connections in the new year!
Happy New Year!




3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you! Looks like 2013 ended with great plans for 2014. Your selfie is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Your sweet girl is so photogenic. I like her computer where did you find that perfect sized one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The computer is an older Hallmark ornament. I purchased it on eBay.

    ReplyDelete