Saturday, May 12, 2012

Out and About


 Today I had a great chance to go exploring the property!

 There were lots of signs of Spring everywhere!



 I was thrilled to find these amazing mushrooms!




I got to sit on the edge of this tree trunk and enjoy the sun and the view of the city for a while.


 There were new trees sprouting beneath the giant cottonwood trees! Some of them were bigger than me!
 Then I found an amazing place! I was ready to bring my cot and make a fort out of these tree roots. 

 I had more time to walk around, enjoy the sun and the green grass....

...and the great city view of Albuquerque.

Did you know that the Rio Grande makes it's path between this forest of trees called the bosque?

1 comment:

  1. I bet Will would enjoy Tony Hillerman's books :-)

    Beth

    ReplyDelete